Ensure glass is being examined in natural daylight (not in direct sunlight), cleaned and free from moisture. Inspect the glass inside a room, square on and a distance of 3m away (with a maximum viewing time of 60 seconds).
The secondary vision area is the outer 10% to 15% of the total daylight size and the rest is the primary area. Any scratches or bubbles visible in the primary vision area is a defect. For more detailed information, see the below link.
- The inside air temperature;
- The relative humidity of the inside air; and
- The surface temperature of the window or glass.
For further information of the cause and management of condensation please see the following links.
- Window and door frames – clean with warm water and soap or detergent and ensure drainage holes are clear.
- Glass – wipe over the surface with a few drops of methylated sprits on a damp cloth and then polish the surface with a lint-free cloth.
The Following care and maintenance links contain more detailed instructions and should be read before cleaning. These links are provided also with each invoice sent by Viewco.
- a) Moving parts such as rollers.
- b) Parts supplied by other manufacturers as separate components and where such components are warranted or guaranteed by its manufacturer or supplier those guarantees or warranties whether express or implied are assigned to whom the goods are supplied;
- c) Cosmetic damage;
- d) Damage caused by accident, misuse, transport, installation or any external cause.
- e) Failure to install, use and operate the product in a way that is not in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions, good building practice, relevant building standards or a use for which the product has not been designed or recommended by the manufacturer.
- f) Service work that is carried out by other than the manufacturer or its authorised agents.
- g) Damage caused by corrosion due to environmental conditions.
WARRANTY CLAIMS Should you wish to make a claim under this guarantee you are required to first notify the manufacturer. Other than as provided by law the manufacturer will repair or replace the product to the extent that it is functionally equivalent to the product supplied. Where a product has been repaired or replaced this warranty shall apply to the repaired or replaced product for the balance of the period provided by this guarantee.